Policy of "cookies" files of the www.exondy.pl website, which is operated by JK BASE GROUP sp. z o.o.
1. Cookies are understood to mean computer data stored in the user’s terminal equipment intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website from which they come, the duration of their storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are designed to use the pages of the website.
The operator uses these files to:
possibility of logging in and maintaining user’s session on each subsequent page of the website
adjust the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, in particular these files recognise the user’s device in order to display the website in accordance with his or her preferences
to produce anonymous statistics, excluding the possibility of user identification.
5. In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to the data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on Personal Data Protection, the Act on Electronic Services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and files.
6. Standard, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s terminal device. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or to inform about each time they are sent to the user’s devices.
7. Service Users may at any time change the settings for cookies. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the settings of the software (web browser).
8. The Operator of the Website informs that changes to the settings in the user’s browser may prevent the proper fu