1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained in the service is:
JK BASE GROUP sp. z o.o.
3. In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to the data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on Electronic Provision of Services, as well as all kinds of executive and community law acts.
4. Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent given by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of the implementation of the agreement concluded between the parties.
5. The service fulfills the functions of collecting information about users and their behaviour in the following manner
By means of the information voluntarily entered in the forms
By collecting cookies
6. The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data given in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e. g. to perform the process of handling information contact.
8. Personal data left in the service will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
9. The data contained in the form may be inspected by the natural person who placed them there. You also have the right to modify and stop processing your data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not in any way supervised by the EXONDY Service. These sites may have their own privacy policies and policies, which we recommend you review.